Jeff, he liked pro wrestling, and video games. He looked down at the ground a lot, wasn't very social, hated his job and spent most of his nights watching television with his 3 cats. Man, that guy loved his cats...
|Newton and Figaro, you tell me you don't love these guys...|
|Newton and Gizmo, or as my girlfriend and I refer to them as, Newt Newt and the Momo cat.|
Needless to say, if I were to die tomorrow, I'd die knowing there was a TON of stuff I'd still like to do. At one point in time my list consisted of things that one would expect when you were younger, buying a house, buying my first car, etc. Well, been there done that: This is my top 30. Feel free to leave me comments about your lists, or what you think I should change/ add, or just comment for the sake of commenting. I'm so lonely...
1: Do 100 pushups without stopping, or becoming super winded. Right now I can get through about 20 before I feel like I'm going to pass out. I blame my lack of motivation and McDonalds for that. Damn you Big Mac!!!
3. Make at least 5 items from the Star Wars Cookbook: Simple enough, I'm actually surprised I haven't done this yet. I may need to have people over for this.
5.Visit Disney Land and World: self explanatory, another one I should have done a long time ago.
7.Get Married: Someday? Update: I got engaged over Christmas, I will be getting married in March! ^_^
8: Have kids: Do my cats count?
9. Go to a video game convention: Don't care if its PAX, E3...I'm not picky!
10. Go see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
11.Visit more than 10 of the 50 states. So far I've got MN (does it count if I live here?), WI, FL, AZ,UT,SD,TN, and WA out of the way. Although TN was just seeing the airport so I don't know if that counts.
12. Fly first class: I want to know if it's like the Fresh Prince tells me, will I get to drink OJ out of a champagne glass?
13. Buy a new car: By new I mean, new for that year, preferably something with power windows and locks. Oh, and a working dashboard would be epic! (My current car as much as I love it, has none of those things.)
14. Do a walk/run for cancer research or a fun run: Update: I'm doing Warrior Dash on June 29th. Leveling up my life 1 step at a time! ^_^
15. Take a community education class: Could be anything, it's always been more of trying to convince my job I need those nights off that has obstructed this goal, I'm thinking of taking guitar lessons, or karate, or I could learn auto repair...the choices...
16. Ride a mechanical bull: I don't think the mechanical penis at Sexworld counts, although I've never ridden it, nor do I plan to.
17. Visit Canada again: I'd like to see Calgary and Toronto. I've only been to Ear Falls,Ontario. Amazing place.
18. Visit the Philippines: Obvious reason, not going into this one.
19. Go to a wine tasting and visit a vineyard: I blame the movie Sideways for this, but it looks like it could be a lot of fun, and who doesn't like getting wasted on fermented fruit?
20. Visit Las Vegas: I could knock off like 5 things on that trip. This needs to happen. No "Hangover" type Vegas trip though, I'd like to remember what happens.
21. Meet someone famous: I've met guys from the MN Wild, MN Twins, and local newscasters, which I guess would count, but nobody people not from here would know.
22. Plant a tree: Just not in my yard, I've got 5 as it is, another one would not be needed.
23. Visit famous landmarks:
25. Go on a road trip: I'm surprised I didn't do this in college, but then I did go to a tech school. Sigh...
27. Learn how to ride a motorcycle and get my motorcycle license
28. Win something: Don't care what, I have terrible luck when it comes to these things.
29. Grow a grizzly Adams style beard (Sorry, this one will probably never happen, my facial hair just won't grow!!!) Substitute, not shave for 6 months?
30. Meet KISS, sadly, my girlfriend has done this and I haven't. I'd even be happy meeting Peter Criss, and even Peter Criss doesn't want to meet Peter Criss.
That's it for now, hopefully I'll get back into writing more now that the holidays are over with. Until next time kids...